About Me

My photo
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction. Growing up isn't about finding who you are, it's about creating yourself. I will never regret my past, even if it haunts me - I just don't want to die without any scars.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Had

Let me tell you something:

In this littered world -
If you are beautiful, you will be used.
You will be found,
You will be wanted,
You will be had,
You will be forgotten.
No one looks twice at trash as it decomposes into dirt.

There wasn't a breeze, I was shaking from fear of the truth.
I'm sorry if I woke you.

Every way I turn, I catch your scent.
I'm consumed by the eerie touch you left on my hotel sheets.

2 comments:

  1. i love how real this is. it reminds me of palahniuk and i mean that in a very complimenative way. (spell check?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That just made my entire day. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete